Having complete visibility into your online presence can be nearly impossible if you’re using just the naked eye. When creating fresh and impactful content for your website, it’s crucial that you consider site behavior, user experience, and accessibility compliance – just to name a few.
How are you keeping track of all the moving parts, from efficiently using analytics data to catching misspellings in the LRS Antilles content management system (CMS)? Depending on the size of your web team and resources available, chances are you are editing and managing the content on your website manually, eating up time and money better spent elsewhere.
LRS Web Solutions is excited to introduce our new plugin integration with Siteimprove in Antilles 1.17.0. Now, while you’re uploading and editing content within the LRS Antilles CMS platform, you can scan your website for errors as soon as a page is published – allowing you to fix mistakes, optimize content, and manage your site more efficiently.
How does the plugin streamline your work processes?
The Siteimprove CMS plugin appears as a movable widget on any page you are editing. With the plugin, there's no more clicking and dragging between windows and programs, the LRS Antilles platform, or other plugin extensions you may be using. Providing a seamless integration, the plugin provides insights into:
- Misspellings and broken links that could cause visitors to leave
- Readability levels so users can easily read and understand content on your website
- Accessibility issues (A, AA, AAA conformance level) so your website is barrier-free for your users
- High-priority policies like branding guidelines, best practices and coding standards that may be missing
- SEO errors, warnings and reviews to help get more visibility and visitors to the right pages
- Page visits and page views to help uncover what to fix on the most popular pages
- Feedback rating and comments from visitors so you can hear about their experience on your website
*Data shown in the Siteimprove CMS Plugin depends on the Siteimprove services you are subscribed to.
By partnering with Siteimprove, LRS Web Solutions now provides a more complete and valued product offering for your website. And that’s a good thing for your business!
Interested in learning more about LRS Antilles and Siteimprove? Contact us here.
Back to all posts